252 Awards Scheme.
To help & encourage members to develop their archery we have introduced a 252 Award Scheme, this is designed to help you practice your shooting at different distances and to recognise your achievements.
Rules of course there has to be some rules, if your unsure just ask any member or post a question in the forum.
- Rounds must be shot by members at our club.
- Six sighters to be followed immediately by three dozen scored during outdoor season). arrows (If sighters aren’t to be shot this must be declared before shooting starts).
- 5-zone scoring (Gold = 9, Red = 7, Blue = 5, Black = 3, White = 1) using a 122cm target face.
- Badges need not be claimed in sequence.
- Scores need to be achieved twice to qualify for the award.
- Qualifying scores for a given distance must be shot on different days.
- To make an award claim 2 fully completed, signed and witnessed 252 score sheets needs to be submitted to the club’s Records Officer.
- Badges (£1.50 each ).
Score sheets can be downloaded by clicking this link 252 Awards Scheme PDF
The awards are as follows:
|Distance (yds)||Award||Recurve Score||Compound Score||Longbow Score||Barebow Score|